- Massage into temples and along sides of neck to help ease stress and tension throughout the day.
- Add a dropperful to your bath water for a relaxing, skin-softening spa experience.
- Apply as a spot treatment to itchy, inflamed skin conditions.
- Use as a topical antibacterial for cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Use as a meditation/anointing oil to help ground and focus your intention.
- Use as a bedtime ritual for babies and children and massage into shoulders or feet to help promote restful, peaceful sleep.
GENERAL PRODUCT INFO
All of our products are hand-crafted in small batches, with organic ingredients and botanicals we have either grown and nurtured ourselves on our farm just outside Casselton, ND, or sourced from companies who share our standards of ethics and sustainability. Our base oils are carefully infused over 6 weeks to extract the highest benefits from the botanicals, before being double strained and crafted into the products you see here. Shelf life is approximately 2 years.
Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender blossoms, grain alcohol (as a preservative).
For topical use only. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Contraindications may exist. Please discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse effects should arise.