Blender’s Notes Kick Ur Kold Cold and Flu Relief:
Steep Me Self Help Tea combinations are a great way to get health benefits outside of the standard tea leaf. The Kick Ur Kold is a great combination of herbs to help with the beginnings of the cold/flu or if you need relief in the middle of a cold this is the perfect choice. This caffeine-free tea has a sweet and tangy combination of Lemon and Orange peel. We also added Ginger Root, Echinacea and Cinnamon which taste great but are known to be adaptogen herbs – meaning herbs used to support the body’s ability to accommodate varying physical and emotional stresses including the cold or flu. The addition of Licorice root gives the blend a nice and soft sweet aftertaste plus helps soothe the throat. The final herb that is included is Mullein – this herb will help keep the yuck out of your lungs. This allows the throat to stay clear and also protect the lungs from becoming the next target for not feeling well.
Give this Kick Ur Kold Cold and Flu Relief blend a try. We have had it in our stores for almost 10 years…and it is safe for Pregnant Moms, Breastfeeding Moms, Elderly and Young Children – it is a great alternative to traditional cold and flu medicine.
NOTE: “This/these claim(s) has/have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
Features Kick Ur Kold Cold and Flu Relief:
- Leaves can be infused all day! (They will not get bitter)
- Lots of individual flavor based on the ingredients
- All Wildcrafted Herbs
- All Organic where Wildcrafted is not available
- Sweet and Citrusy
- Light Yellow Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Very Hydrating
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Recommend 3 tsp Per Day – resteep leaves 2-3 times
- Caffeine: None
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary Organic and Wildcrafted blend of Ginger Root, Rosehips, Holy Basil, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Grass, Echinacea, Cinnamon Chips, Bio-Cystek, Horehound, Licorice Root, Mullein, and Eucalyptus
Safe for Pregnancy
Safe for Breastfeeding