Blender’s Notes CinnaTottie:
A wonderful combination of black teas from Sri Lanka and China. This combination of teas gives a full and hearty taste in the cup. Black tea can be steeped for a short amount of time or longer to bring out its astringency. Entirely up to you. This combination of black teas gives the blend such a full and satisfying taste. We paired this black tea blend with freeze dried and dried orange pieces giving it a strong tart taste. Finally, we added double the cinnamon to give it a great soft and sweet taste. This is the best blend or sweet and tart you can get making the perfect Cinnamon Orange Spice Black Tea.
- Leaves can be infused twice (Double the tea for same price!)
- Robust Blend making a nice colour and strong flavor
- Rich and Full Bodied ~ Can be Long Steeped for Astringency
- Dark Dark Colour Cup of Tea
- Full of natural antioxidants and Flavor ~ Energy Producer
- Sample Size ~ 1 oz will make 8-10 16 oz teas
- Sealed Bag ~ 4 oz will make 32-40 16 oz teas
- Iced Tea ~ Always Double the amount of Tea for the same size cup!
- Per Serving ~ 1 tsp per 6 oz of H2O
- Caffeine: Medium
Ingredients: Steep Me Proprietary and Organic Blend of Black Tea from China (Keemun), Sri Lanka (Ceylon) with Orange Peel, Cinnamon Chips and Cinnamon Essential Oil.
Alternatively, try our Cinnamon Roll Black Tea Or Winter Breeze Black Tea.
Great reasons why black tea is healthy and a great beverage option. https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-tea-benefits-765048
- Most Popular Tea
- Fully Oxidized Tea Leaf
- Approx 20% of Coffee Caffeine
- Rich in Antioxidants known as Polyphenols and Catechins
- Lowers Risk of Diabetes
- Great for Heart Health
- High Antibacterial Activity
- Helps Parkinson’s and Diarrhea
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten Free
When talking about the many types of tea, Black Tea is the most well known and most widely available in many forms. Black tea can be found at any grocery or bulk store plus it can be found in Ready to Drink form at any convenience store. This tea has a lot of robust flavors and a nice dark red color when steeped. For many the fact that tea does not have much flavor, black tea can satisfy that need for a full tasting option. With all the tea types, Black Tea will have the most caffeine, but it is considerably less than what they typical cup of Coffee may contain. For many people who are new to tea, Black Tea can be one of the first options because it has such a full flavor and color, and it is easy to modify. Black Tea can be sweetened or even have milk added to make is a creamy hot beverage of choice.
Black Tea origins are very vast. The premium Black Teas we carry come from China, Sri Lanka and the most Famous Darjeeling from India. We also source some of our Black Tea from Africa and Thailand for something unique. Normally, Black Teas will be in placed into combinations like the Industry standards of English Breakfast or Irish Breakfast but we also have many single country origins available.
If you are new to tea, Black Tea is a great start. Lots of flavor and pairs well with sweetener or milk.
There are no reviews yet.